As a Customer Success Associate, you will be on the front line enhancing the Keepsake experience for each customer. You understand all the ins and outs of our app and the service we provide, and appreciate going above and beyond to delight people and solve their problems. You are essentially a voice of Keepsake and will have a huge impact!
About the role:
- This is a part-time position (10-30 hours per week) with the possibility of growing into a full-time team member.
- You will be open to working weekends and increased hours during our peak season from November 25th to December 20th
A day in the life:
- Provide the best support and communication for our customers via email; Respond to questions, concerns, and feedback in a positive, concise, and empathetic manner, escalating internally when appropriate
- Have positive exchanges with customers to help build relationships and deepen the connection to our brand
- Recognize customer trends or issues and collaborate with internal teams on solutions to improve the customer experience
- Proactively reach out to customers to increase engagement
- Participate in testing new features and app releases
- Strategize and execute on new methods for customer success and relationship building
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You have obtained a bachelor's degree
- You have excellent written communication skills and can relay information clearly, concisely and thoughtfully
- You are an entrusted problem-solver and take ownership in the work that you do
- You have a willingness to take on new challenges and always keep a positive attitude
- You have a passion for going above and beyond to delight people
- You have a strong desire to work with a tight-knit team at a small, growing startup
- You’ve played around with Photoshop and/or understand simple photo editing
Every time a customer reaches out to us it is an opportunity to exceed expectations and create a positive, memorable impression. We cherish these opportunities and know that the right person will have a really big impact.
If you have a strong interest in working for a growing startup and you have a passion for customer engagement, please submit an application via this form